Here’s what In the News - Focusing on the Good covers:
- Why print newspapers are comforting to older adults and guidelines for using them and adapting their use to people with dementia.
- The importance of focusing on good news stories, tread carefully around bad news.
- Using a real print newspaper like USA Today to focus on positive discussions
- Using Activity Connection’s publications and categories for programming
- A review of various websites that focus on good news topics
This course is 4 CE Hours.