Some features of this site are not compatible with older versions of Internet Explorer. Upgrade your browser to better experience this site.
This course is approved by both the NCCAP and the NAAPCC for 4 CE Hours.
In this course, we will cover a variety of ways to use theater in programming, from simple readings to hosting a comedy club. We will NOT be talking about putting on a full-length play, as that requires much more complicated training and preparation than we can offer here. We WILL cover:
• Theater appreciation, looking at the classics
• Short skits
• Improvisational theater and TimeSlips
• Actor warm-ups
• Pantomime and pretend props
• Creating sound effects and other backstage elements
• Hosting a comedy club or other performance