August Trivia Index
Click on an image and print everything you need for each trivia activity.
This activity includes 30 trivia questions related to India with answers and additional information to present during the activity.
Modern Jeopardy Trivia
We have chosen six categories with six questions in each category. The categories are: Fitness and Exercise, James Bond Tunes, Mad Men Brands, Famous Movie Quotes, Hollywood High Finance, and The Happening (1970s Edition).
We have chosen six categories with six questions in each category. The categories are: Chillin’ & Grillin’; Familial Ties; Ologies; Where’s the School?; Happy Birthday, August Baby; and It Happened One August.
More Jeopardy Trivia
We have chosen six categories with six questions in each category. The categories are: Q, Mind Your Own Business, Summer Movies, State Capitals, Mama Told Me, and Alternate Forms of Communication.
by Eryn Clark, ADPC
This activity includes 30 questions on a variety of topics. The questions are accompanied by the answers and additional information for discussion.
Trivia Activity Tips
- Plan a "Trivia Time" group activity every month. Read the trivia questions, give everyone a chance to respond, and then discuss the answers. If you want, keep score and award prizes.
- Have a "Traveling Trivia Trophy." Think of something clever to use as a "trivia trophy"—such as a funny mug, a silly sculpture, or even a stuffed animal (like an owl with a sign that says, "Look Hoot's a Winner!" Then, the person who correctly answers the most questions every month gets to keep the trophy for the month.
- Post the trivia on your bulletin board using a special sign. (No sign for Jeopardy Style.) Post one question and answer every morning. Alternatively, type just the question and the first person to bring you the correct answer during the day gets a prize. Then, post the person's name, along with the correct answer, the following day.
- Make large-print copies to pass out for independent activities.
- Make a sign that reads "This Month's Trivia" and put copies in your library.