Some features of this site are not compatible with older versions of Internet Explorer. Upgrade your browser to better experience this site.
Trivia questions, answers, and discussions
Table of Contents
More June Trivia!
Visit all the pages of our site. Many of the activity ideas include trivia sections. In particular, check out the following this month:
Trivia Activity Tips
- Plan a "Trivia Time" group activity every month. Read the trivia questions, give everyone a chance to respond, and then discuss the answers. If you want, keep score and award prizes.
- Have a "Traveling Trivia Trophy." Think of something clever to use as a "trivia trophy" – such as a funny mug, a silly sculpture, or even a stuffed animal (like an owl with a sign that says, "Look Hoot's a Winner!" Then, the person who correctly answers the most questions every month gets to keep the trophy for the month.
- Post the trivia on your bulletin board using a special sign. (No sign for Jeopardy Style.) Post one question and answer every morning. Alternatively, type just the question and the first person to bring you the correct answer during the day gets a prize. Then, post the person's name, along with the correct answer, the following day.
- Make large-print copies to pass out for independent activities.
- Make a sign that reads "This Month's Trivia" and put copies in your library.